prefixing {segment_1}

EENewbie

30 Apr, 2013 03:16 PM

I'm new to EE - working on a site developed by a contractor. and have the mobile templates working except for two that have custom filtering/search functions. Was wondering if it's because of this: "{segment_1} will also be prefixed with mobile__ in the mobile templates."

Do I prefix mobile to only segment_1 and do I prefix it within the curly braces or outside - mobile__{segment_1} or {mobile__segment_1} in the following code sample?

<select name="category-options" id="category-options" onchange="window.location=$(this).val()" style="float: right; font-size: 12px;">
                <option value="/{segment_1}/all/{segment_3}/">Filter by Department</option>
                <option value="/{segment_1}/all/{segment_3}/">View all Staff</option>
                {exp:channel:categories channel="directory" disable="category_fields" style="linear" show_empty="no"}
                    {if parent_id == '0'}<option value="{site_url}{segment_1}/{category_url_title}/{if segment_2 != ''}{segment_3}/{/if}"{if category_url_title == segment_2} selected{/if}>{category_name}</option>{/if}
                    {if parent_id != '0'}<option value="{site_url}{segment_1}/{category_url_title}/{if segment_2 != ''}{segment_3}/{/if}"{if category_url_title == segment_2} selected{/if}>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&rarr;&nbsp;{category_name}</option>{/if}
                {/exp:channel:categories}
            </select>

Thanks for your help.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac